Saturday, April 19, 2008

A new blog, and this time it will stick (Deo volente)

Blogging is a necessary evil in my view. I really don't like to have to write something regularly for public consumption, as I am much more inclined quietly to do my research and write (hopefully) well-thought-out articles and books. But this sort of medium is an important link in the chain of getting those articles and books out in the open and exposed to the reading public who could profit from them. Which is why I will be maintaining this blog: mainly to shed light on the work I am doing in my study, but also to extrapolate from the theory to practice, to comment on the real world out there from the perspective I gain in that study. Hopefully you will profit from it, and I in turn will profit from your response. Which I anticipate with, well, anticipation.

No comments: